Tuesday 28 May 2013

Creating the Animation.

The first thing i had to do was draw out my characters again but this time in separate parts.

After i had my parts i had to convert them into symbols so they become animation freindly.

After converting them i put the piece together to create my character. Then use the bone tool to draw the skeleton inside my character.

I then correct any over lapping of body parts the bone tool creates. I also had to add constraints to certain joins because they were to flexable.

i am now ready to animate all i have to do is move the joint where i want it and simply set a keyframe.

For the run cycle i used a template of a dog run cycle as a guide.


A guide was also used for Red riding hoods walk sequence. which i edited to give her a more confident walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment